Sunday 16 June 2013

Bustier for the summer time...

Hope I find you all well, I know that these days I did not write everyday but I really apologise!
 
As I told you, I was having my exams but I finally finished...Did you start going to the beach?  The summer is here and we need a nice tan for summer looking....For those that don't visit solarium, if you didn't start sunbathing it is time to do so...

The bustier is a must this summer and it looks better if you are tanned...It is very easy to wear, either with maxi skirt, or short...It can be combined with a bracelet or necklace and of course do not forget the shoes :)

Lavish Alice Bustier In PU €47.72






















H&M Top €24.95





















Rare Bustier Top with Jewel Embellishment €35.79






















Jersey Bustier €19.95





















Minkpink Electric Field Bustier in Fluro Floral €42.42





















No comments:

Post a Comment